My Travel Bucket List
Things I was to eat, see and do via travel.
- Sashimi at the fish market in Tokyo.
- Gelato everyday in Italy.
- Wine tour through Napa Valley.
- Chili crab in Singapore (Chicken Rice too!)
- Picnic lunch from La Boqueria in Barcelona
- Pizza in Naples, Italy.
- White Castle in East Coast of the US and In & Out Burger on the West.
- Street food in China.
- Fish and chips in England.
- Food carts in Portland, Oregon.
- Northern Lights in Iceland.
- Pyramids in Egypt.
- Petra and Wadi Rum in Jordan.
- A sunset from a Greek Island.
- Machu Picchu in Peru.
- Galapagos Islands in Ecuador.
- The Great Bazaar in Istanbul.
- Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
- Walk the Great Wall of China.
- Attend a lu’au.
- Float in the Dead Sea.
- Hike the Cinque Terre trail in Italy.
- Safari in Kenya or Tanzania.
- Ski the Alps.
- Experience the Lunar New Year in Asia.
- Bathe in a cenote in the Yucatan, Mexico.
- Set foot on every continent.
- Walk on the Salar de Uyuni, the salt field in Bolivia.
- Swim with the dolphins.
- Drive across the US.
- Go to a Travel Blogger’s conference and be re-inspired to do it all over again.
As luck other bucket lists, this list is ever evolving depending on what I discover and experience as I explore the world.